Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The New Nerf Guns of 2011- Sneak Peek

Hey guys, I scored some new pictures of Nerf guns coming out this year. OH YEAH. Here they are:
This here is the SPEEDLOAD 6. Supposedly, it loads really fast, though I don't quite see how. If you do, please comment and tell me. BTW, doesn't   kinda look like the Sharpshot, bit bigger? Hmm... Anyways, NEXT UP:
This here is the QUICK16. Like all the other 2011 guns, it uses blue Velcro darts. It  looks like a slam fire gun, not fully automatic. Have you also noticed the all have the 2011 guns have their clip sizes in their names? Weird, huh? Next up is my personal favorite:
The SWARMFIRE20. It uses a "C" battery to make the darts "swarm". It is fully automatic and looks pretty lethal. The only problem is, it will take a LONG time to load. Personally, I recommend to have a gun with a clip on your back, and unleash one volley of this into an enemy group. Then when they are confused and seeing if they are out, pick them off. BTW, if you are wondering what they are wearing on the boxes, look over here.

Dude this gear is AWESOME. The jerseys look pretty cool, WAY better than the SHARPSHOT4  jerseys. I just hope the glasses are tougher, one of my friends' shattered at close range. So, it looks like nerf is really makin' cool stuff, I just hope they really DO make them. That's all for today. Hope you liked it. Please Comment. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. A number of Edmonds school kids were recently suspended for having Nerf guns at school. why not try these out

    ReplyDelete